Thursday, November 21, 2013

Graham turned 2....in September!

Ugh.  I've got that love hate relationship with the whole blogging thing too.  I want to do it, really I do.  But I make other things a priority.  Which some of the things are good...like cooking dinner, playing with Graham, preparing Bible class etc.  But, some nights I just want to sit on the couch and watch Adam Levine on the Voice...ya know?  But, here's the deal...Graham turned 2 in September and I've yet to blog about it.  So, here goes!
 
We had our annual birthday breakfast at the donut shop in town.  Graham picked a pink sprinkled donut.  He LOVES pink.  He wants pink everything-pink ice cream, a pink bike, wanted to be a pink dinosaur for Halloween.  The list could go on and on. 



 We gave him a few choices of party themes and he chose a tractor party!  He loves tractors and everything about farms so away we went.  I love his birthday shirt and besides him saying, "itchy, itchy," all day, I think he liked it too!
 Our church has a great space for parties and we had just done a farm themed VBS-perfect!  I think I'll choose VBS themes based on what I think Graham might like for his birthday party from now on-free decorations right?!?!


 His friends played and dug in big barrels of deer corn.  It was quite messy, but quite fun!
 His favorite gifts....his dump trucks, back hoe, bike and helmet! 
 And why is it that he was the only child with cake ALL OVER his sweet face?  The boy can't eat cake without getting super messy!

So there ya go-the big 2nd birthday!  Happy Birthday, sweet boy.  Oh, and did I mention that he was wearing underwear for his party?!?!  A potty trained 2 year old-go Graham! 

No comments: